Zambezi White Water Festival 2019.
THE ZAMBEZI’S HOTTEST EVENT IS BACK!
Zambezi White Water Festival 2019 – Are you ready?
Livingstone’s wildest event is back – get your teams together now for another epic weekend of fun, festivities and extreme Zambezi action.
This competition is open to amateur teams.
Individuals are welcome to enter and we will team you up with an epic crew.
What is a festival without festivities?
Festival-goers will enjoy two days of big water, timed events, great food and amazing live music performances with artists from Zambia, Zimbabwe and South Africa in one of the world’s most unique settings. Be a part of a community of like-minded people for an unforgettable weekend! Teams of six skippered by an International Rafting Federation accredited guide will battle it out for the grand title and some rather grand prizes in a two-day event.
Considered one of the best stretches of commercially run river in the world, Batoka Gorge provides one of the most intense sensory thrills imaginable. Its white-water rapids and striking scenery deep within the sheer black cliffs afford the adrenaline junkie a wild roller-coaster ride along a route carved over millennia by the Great Zambezi.
The Zambezi Whitewater Festival 2019 is proudly brought to you by Safari Par Excellence – Zambezi’s Top Adventure Specialists since 1988.
Zambezi Whitewater Festival
The event takes place over two days and our accommodation packages include three nights accommodation and access to all the events around the river festival.
- Thursday 24th October – Arrival Day. Team registration will be open at The Waterfront, Livingstone, Zambia where teams will get kitted out for the next 2 days, followed by a complimentary dinner and evening festivities for participants.
- Friday 25th October – Competition Day 1. The race takes place from Rapid #1 – #10 and the format includes a “Zambezi Test of the Best”, “Zambezi Le Mans sprint” and a kayak slalom race at rapid #7.
- Saturday 26th October – Competition Day 2 takes place from rapid #10 to #25 with the “Zambezi Slalom” event taking place at rapids #12a to #13. This also includes a fun ‘Surf & Turf’ competition for the best surf on the iconic Rapid 18, Oblivion. On Saturday evening we will screen the days events, have the prize-giving ceremony followed by THE MOTHER OF ALL PARTIES!
REDUCED PARTICIPANT FEE FOR 2019!
- Participation Rate – $1500 per team of 6
- Participation Rate – $250 per person – Book Now
- EARLY-BIRD DISCOUNT $1320 for first teams to book and PAY. Must pay by 30 May 2019 to qualify. You can book with us directly online (Please add your team name as your booking) – Book Now
- 2019 teams can also register for VIP price of $1320. Must pay by 31st July 2019 to qualify (Please add your team name as your booking) – Book Now
- FREE CAMPING and other discounted accommodation options are available for all participants at The Waterfront, Livingstone, Zambia.
|Makumbi Sunset Cruise 50% off cruise for Teams||$27.50 pp|
|Makumbi Sunset Cruise for local family & Friends||$44.00 pp|
|VFWF Adventure Village Tent per Tent||$18.75 pps||$28.50|
|Adventure Village Room Rate per Room||$52.50 pps||$78.75|
|VFWF Family Room Rate per Room – RATE PER ROOM SLEEPS 4 IN TWIN BEDS||$217.52||N/A|
|VFWF Garden Room Rate per Room||$84.38 pps||$127.50|
|VFWF Camping per person for Family & Friends||$13.00 pp|
|VFWF Camping per person Free for Participants||free||free|
|VFWF Executive Room Rate per Room||$110.63 pps||$157.50|
|VFWF River Facing Room Rate per Room||$99.38 pps||$135.00|
|DLSL Standard Room Rate per Room||$183.75 pps||$273.75|