Zambezi White Water Festival 2018.
THE ZAMBEZI’S HOTTEST EVENT IS BACK!
Zambezi White Water Festival 2018
Safari Par Excellence are hosting the return of the Zambezi Whitewater Festival on the 25-27 October 2018. Open to all, the festival is a celebration of the magical Zambezi River we call home!
What is a festival without festivities?
Festival-goers will enjoy two days of big water, timed events, great food and amazing live music performances with artists from Zambia, Zimbabwe and South Africa in one of the world’s most unique settings. Be a part of a community of like-minded people for an unforgettable weekend! Teams of six skippered by an International Rafting Federation accredited guide will battle it out for the grand title and some rather grand prizes in a two-day event.
Zambezi Whitewater Festival
The event takes place over two days and our accommodation packages include three nights accommodation and access to all the events around the river festival.
- Thursday 25th October – Arrival Day. Team registration will be open at The Waterfront, Livingstone, Zambia where teams will get kitted out for the next 2 days, followed by a complimentary dinner and evening festivities for participants.
- Friday 26th October – Practice Day. Get to know your team, your guide, Competition Zones and most importantly, the river! Off-River festivities continue with live music in the evening.
- Saturday 11th Nov – Competition Day! The race takes place from Rapid #1 – #25 and the format includes a ‘Test of the Best’, Zambezi Le Mans sprint and a slalom race with a fun ‘Surf & Turf’ competition for the best surf on the iconic Rapid 18, Oblivion. On Saturday evening we will screen the days events, have the prize-giving ceremony followed by THE MOTHER OF ALL PARTIES!
REDUCED PARTICIPANT FEE FOR 2018!
- Only $1320 per team of 6
- EARLY-BIRD DISCOUNT $999 for first FOUR teams to book and PAY. Must pay by 30 June 2018 to qualify.
- 2017 teams can also register for VIP price of $999. Must pay by 31st August 2018 to qualify.
- FREE CAMPING and other discounted accommodation options are available for all participants at The Waterfront, Livingstone, Zambia.
|Makumbi Sunset Cruise 50% off cruise for Teams||$27.50 pp|
|Makumbi Sunset Cruise for local family & Friends||$44.00 pp|
|VFWF Adventure Village Tent per Tent||$18.75 pps||$28.50|
|Adventure Village Room Rate per Room||$52.50 pps||$78.75|
|VFWF Family Room Rate per Room – RATE PER ROOM SLEEPS 4 IN TWIN BEDS||$217.52||N/A|
|VFWF Garden Room Rate per Room||$84.38 pps||$127.50|
|VFWF Camping per person for Family & Friends||$13.00 pp|
|VFWF Camping per person Free for Participants||free||free|
|VFWF Executive Room Rate per Room||$110.63 pps||$157.50|
|VFWF River Facing Room Rate per Room||$99.38 pps||$135.00|
|DLSL Standard Room Rate per Room||$183.75 pps||$273.75|