The Victoria Falls Waterfront is the perfect place to stay in Livingstone, centrally located in between Livingstone town and The Victoria Falls.
The lodge boasts fantastic facilities catering to a travellers every need including a riverside restaurant and bar with stunning views over the Zambezi River – the perfect spot for a sundowner. A varied mix of accommodation includes en-suite chalets, permanent tents and a campsite.
- A central dining area with open sun-deck overlooking the Zambezi, where the Victoria
- Falls spray can be clearly seen
- Restaurant serving a la carte or buffet meals as well as the very popular Peppino’s By The River
- pizza section, serving the best pizza’s in Zambia
- 2 x Swimming pools, 1 on the sun-deck over the Zambezi and another larger one in the campsite
- Lively bar overlooking the river
- Large activity Centre run by Safari Par Excellence
- TV Lounge
- Internet Café
- Free shuttles into Livingstone Town and The Victoria Falls Waterfront
Accommodation at The Victoria Falls Waterfront ranges from comfortable chalets with en suite facilities to budget Adventure Village tents with shared ablutions to camping.